I haven’t written in a while because I’m trying to redo everything:
- I’m redoing MANOVERBOARD.com.
- I’m redoing this website and moving it to a more robust and capable server.
- I’m redoing TAB, slowy and surely.
- I’ve canceled my cell phone service. I’m redoing mobility.
- I’m redoing exercise or at least rethinking about redoing it.
- I’m redoing my office, re-organizing files both on the computer and in the meatworld (I hate that term).
- I’m going to start trying to cook dinner every night and redo pings of culinary laziness.
- I’m rethinking my own personal geography and place in the world and how I relate to others here, there and elsewhere.
- I want to redo my business model slightly in order to focus on application design.